Tipo de evento: Seminario web, Educación legal continua/desarrollo profesional continuo
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 21 October 2020, 12:00 PM EDT
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 21 October 2020, 1:00 PM EDT
- More Information:
- Request to view the webinar
This webinar will review a litigant’s obligations when it comes to meet and confers, and how to most effectively navigate the meet and confer process while being the best advocate for your client.
Please join our 2020 RED CLE webinar series!
The webinars on e-discovery and information governance topics are free, and are eligible for CLE credit in most states. The 2020 webinar schedule is as follows:
- January 14 - New Collaboration Tools
- March 17 - E-Discovery with Microsoft O365
- May 12 - E-Discovery from A to Z
- June 10 - The U.S. as a Discovery Haven for Foreign Disputes
- July 14 - Top Ten E-Discovery Tips for In-House Legal Departments
- September 8 - Maximizing Attorney-Client Privilege and Work Product Protection
- December 4 - Third Annual E-Discovery Day: Discovery Crossfire
Register for one of more sessions in the series on demand.