The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) published a proposed rule in 2018 relating to Medicare Advantage Risk Adjustment Data Validation (RADV) audits. In that rule, CMS proposed to make significant changes to the RADV audit process that would materially impact Medicare Advantage organizations (MAOs).
Tipo de evento: Seminario web, Educación legal continua/desarrollo profesional continuo
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 8 February 2023, 1:00 PM ET
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 8 February 2023, 2:00 PM ET
- More Information:
- The (anticipated) RADV final rule and implications
After receiving extensive industry comments and delaying the publication of the final rule numerous times, CMS is expected to publish the RADV final rule by February 1, 2023. This webinar will:
- Analyze the RADV final rule and the industry commentary received;
- Assess the industry fallout including likely litigation challenging the rule; and
- Provide strategy insights and best practices to MAOs for responding to and challenging RADV audit findings.