Reed Smith and global consultancy HKA are proud to launch a webinar series seeking to support the drive for greater gender diversity in the construction industry. The series will bring together leading women in construction in the Middle East to share their experiences, challenges, successes and insights.
Tipo de evento: Seminario web
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 21 March 2023, 1:00 PM ARBST
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 21 March 2023, 2:00 PM ARBST
- More Information:
- Maximising female talent in construction
The webinars are designed for all women currently working in or looking to enter the construction industry, including emerging talent, future leaders and those at the pinnacle of their careers. Men are equally welcome and encouraged to join the webinars.
Webinar #1: Attracting and retaining female talent in the construction industry
You are invited to join our first webinar, where our panellists will discuss barriers to overcoming gender disparities in the construction industry and share best practices on attracting and retaining female talent.
- Emma Seymour
- Senior Partner, Gratiya Advisory
- Chris Bernard
- Partner, Global People Recruitment & Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, HKA
- Alison Watson MBE
- Founder and Chief Executive, Class of Your Own Limited
Partner, Reed Smith