Tipo de evento: Seminario, Educación legal continua/desarrollo profesional continuo
- Nombre de la ubicación:
- Reed Smith's Miami office, 200 S. Biscayne Blvd, Suite 2600 Miami FL 33131
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 11 October 2023, 2:00 PM EDT
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 11 October 2023, 5:00 PM EDT
- More Information:
- Miami: A hotspot for cross-border disputes
This event will explore the growing number of legal disputes with international dimensions in Miami, featuring speakers and panelists who will provide insights into the unique challenges and opportunities of managing international disputes in Miami.
Topics will include:
The disputes landscape in Miami and what is coming next for the region | 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm ET
- Our panel, including local judges and arbitrators, will provide valuable insights into the current state of legal disputes in the region and emerging trends to watch for, as well as strategies for legal professionals to position themselves for success in this dynamic market.
- Panelists: Gary Birnberg, Esq., FCIArb, JAMS | Hon. Alan S. Fine (Ret), 11th Judicial Circuit of Florida | Iman Hyder-Eliz, American Arbitration Association
- Moderator: Ed Mullins, Partner, Miami