Want to gain insight into properly monitoring, detecting, investigating, and managing violations? Join us at HCCA’s Annual Healthcare Enforcement Compliance Conference to hear first-hand from government enforcement leaders about regulatory changes, expectations, and key priorities.
Tipo de evento: Seminario
- Nombre de la ubicación:
- Capital Hilton, 1001 16th Street Northwest, Washington, D.C 20036
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 5 November 2023
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 7 November 2023
Gain insight into current enforcement issues and come away with a greater understanding of how to detect problems and properly investigate violations within your organization.
Past speakers have included representatives from the HHS-OIG, Civil Division of the DOJ, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Counsel to the Inspector General, and leaders in the healthcare enforcement compliance industry
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs) for participating.
Brian's session will cover:
- Review of recent False Claims Act Supreme Court decisions
- Latest developments in False Claims Act liability and damages
- Dismissal and Summary Judgment in False Claims Act cases