Welcome to the November 2019 issue of the R&I Alert, the newsletter produced by Reed Smith's Restructuring & Insolvency Group.
In this issue:
- What Happens When the Waterfall Dries Up? - In re Energy Future Holdings Corp., 773 Fed. Appx 89 (3rd Cir., 2019) - Peter S. Clark
- Does Burden of Proof Matter? - Rue21, Inc. v. Los Lunas Investors, LLC, 2019 WL 1375405 (W.D. Pa. Mar. 27, 2019) - Jared Roach
- Third Circuit’s Decision Emphasizes Importance of Careful Drafting at Pleading and Appellate Stages - In re SRC Liquidation LLC, 765 Fed. Appx 726 (3d Cir. 2019) - Lauren Zabel
- Pledge Of LLP Interest As Security Ineffective Under Delaware Law, Rendering Creditor’s Claim Unsecured - In re Mason, 600 B.R. 765 (Bankr. E.D.N.C. 2019) - Jason Angelo
- Rejection Constitutes Breach Not Rescission - Mission Product Holdings, Inc. v. Tempnology, LLC, 139 S.Ct. 1652 (2019) - Derek Baker