We are pleased to share with you this thought leadership report that our Client Development team prepared, summarizing the key insights, trends, and forecasts that our clients have been discussing for their businesses success. As we anticipate this emergence back into the “old” or “new normal”, we had the opportunity to connect with several senior legal and business leaders for a virtual discussion reflecting on their organizations’ challenges and focus for 2021.
Some key themes which emerged during the conversation include:
- Business culture and team development will influence the return to work – the debate continues
- Remote working – will this become part of the “future of work”?
- Employee wellbeing – a key component of return to work strategies
- Thriving in the corporate culture – the desired post-pandemic skill sets
- Technology – the good, the bad and the ugly
- The other hot buttons for 2021 – DE&I, ESG and digital transformation
Please view the flipbook of the roundtable report at reedsmith.com, or download a copy of the report using the link below.