Dimitris Assimakis is a partner in the Global Corporate Group in Athens. He focuses on power and gas, energy infrastructure, renewable energy and clean technologies, and he advises clients on regulatory matters, M&A, project financing, and capital markets and privatisation transactions.
With more than 20 years of experience, Dimitris has acted for Greek and international companies, both private and state-owned, as well as financial institutions that invest in or lend to companies operating in Greece.
- University of Athens, LL.B.
- Free University of Brussels, LL.M.
- Athens Bar Association
- Institute of Energy for South-East Europe (IENE)
- Greek Energy Lawyers Association
- Ranked in Chambers Europe for Greece Energy, 2021