Randy Eckers has more than 20 years of experience as a real estate finance attorney, he represents large lending institutions, private equity funds, debt funds, banks, bond investors, C-PACE lenders and administrators, and property owners in a wide variety of commercial real estate financing, structured financing, and secondary market transactions.
- Hofstra University School of Law, 1999, with distinction
- Binghamton University, State University of New York, 1996, National Association of Legal Assistants Certification
- Nueva York
Premios y reconocimientos
- Named a Rainmaker in CRE Debt, Equity and Finance by Globe St. Real Estate Forum
- 6 March 2023 “ABS for C-PACE remains sluggish, but lenders point to promising trends” Asset Securitization Report
- 20 January 2023 "PACE Financing Taking Off As Lenders Eye ESG Opportunities" Law360
- 4 November 2022 " Freddie Pushes To Ease C-PACE Constraints" Commercial Mortgage Alert
- 21 June 2021 “Akerman’s Randy Eckers Talks Potential of C-PACE Loans” Commercial Observer
- 28 May 2021 “Environmental improvements and C-PACE in CRE with Randy Eckers, Ackerman's Real Estate Practice Group” Commercial Investment Real Estate Podcast
- 21 May 2021 “NYC Launch Should Raise C-PACE Awareness” Globe St.
- June 12, 2020, “Hotels In Pandemic Freefall Struggle To Avoid Default”, Law 360