Kyri is a partner based in Reed Smith's New York office. He serves as Vice Chair of the firm's Business & Finance Department. He also serves as a member of the firm's Executive Committee.
Kyri has 25 years of experience as a specialist disputes and commercial lawyer to clients in the energy and natural resources sector. Over the years Kyri’s practice has grown and evolved to meet the changing needs of global multinational clients in the energy and natural resources sector. As a lawyer he has received accolades from his clients and his peers including by the independent legal directories as follows:
- Chambers USA (Nationwide) 2018 states that Kyri “has a notable commodities and disputes practice.”
- He is ranked as an Eminent Practitioner by Chambers USA 2018
- Legal 500 UK 2017 states that Kyri is “known for his ‘dynamic leadership’.”
- He is ranked as an Eminent Practitioner by Chambers UK 2017
- Chambers UK 2017 comments that "he has built a tremendous team" and is "always keen to assist, approachable and a pleasure to deal with."
- Identified as a Top 100 LGBT global executive by The Financial Times
- Inglaterra y Gales
- Defensor judicial (todos los tribunales superiores)