Jordan is an associate in the firm's Global Commercial Disputes Group, based in the Dallas office. As a member of the firm's Managed Care Team, his practice is focused on managed care litigation, arbitration, and counseling.
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, 2017, J.D., Cum Laude
- Texas A&M University, 2013, M.A., Cum Laude
- Texas A&M University, 2011, B.A., Magna Cum Laude
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Texas Lawyers for Children, Educational Advocate