Joe is a Senior Business Advisor in the firm’s Financial Industry Group. Joe is known as a strategic "Problem Solver" who works with his clients to help drive revenue and shareholder value by resolving complex corporate growth priorities. Joe works with early stage, mature corporate and private equity clients interested in strategic capital investment, joint ventures, fund formation, market penetration into Latin America (LATAM) and those interested in taking their company public. Joe also works with investment banking clients interested in infrastructure project finance and public private partnerships within the US and LATAM. To this end, Joe strategically markets and works closely with the firm's LATAM, aerospace, capital markets, infrastructure, energy, fund formation and the firm's strategic corporate practice groups overall to execute priorities for his corporate clients.
- University of Central Florida, B.A., Legal Studies
- University of Miami, M.B.A.
- Former member, Board of Trustees, University of Central Florida appointed by the Florida Governor - (Vice Chair of Government Relations Committee)
- Former corporate member with the Nat'l & Republican Governors Association
- Former investor member, Metro Orlando Economic Development Commission
- Former member, Greater Orlando Chamber (Graduate Leadership Business Program)
- Former member, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Metro Orlando
- Member, Central Florida Boy Scouts Council
- Former board member, Orlando City of Life Foster Youth Organization