Paulo has practiced in Dallas, Texas since 1992 and he has focused exclusively on representing employers in employment related litigation and other disputes and in counseling employers. Paulo has first chaired numerous employment lawsuits and arbitrations, in Texas and in other states, and has argued before federal appellate courts in Texas and California. While Paulo’s practice involves all areas of federal and state employment law, his focuses include noncompete and trade secret litigation, wage and hour litigation and counseling, independent contractor issues, and executive contract negotiations and disputes.
- University of Chicago Law School, 1992, J.D.
- University of Tennessee, 1988, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Texas
- Recommended, Labor and employment: Labor and employment disputes (including collective actions): defense, The Legal 500 US (2019)
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, 2022, and Litigation - Labor and Employment, 2023