Alissa focuses her practice on complex bankruptcy and insolvency issues. She represents debtors, lenders, landlords, vendors, and other stakeholders in commercial bankruptcies and related proceedings and has cross-border experience. She also helps financial institutions with their nonperforming loans and guides them through all phases of the workout or enforcement process. Debt restructurings, note sales, foreclosures, and business litigation are among her areas of expertise.
- Hofstra University School of Law, 2014, J.D., magna cum laude
- Northwestern University, 2008, B.S.
- Nueva Jersey
- Nueva York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey