Lisa joined Reed Smith in 2014 as a member of the Records & E-Discovery Group. Her experience includes analyzing discovery materials for responsiveness, privilege, confidentiality, and key topics. Much of Lisa's work has involved examining records for governmental investigations within the finance, pharmaceutical, and healthcare industries. Most recently, she analyzed medical records for valuation purposes on behalf of a medical device maker.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 2009, J.D., magna cum laude, Member of Duquesne Law Review
- Purdue University, 2005, M.S.
- Miami University, 2001, B.A.
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania