Jeff is a member of the Real Estate Group with an extensive background that concentrates on real estate and land use litigation. Jeff has acted as first-chair in contract and land use disputes, and has a history of successfully advising and representing clients faced with real estate litigation issues. As the primary litigator for the Pittsburgh Real Estate Practice Group, his experience includes advising and litigating on a variety of contracts such as loan agreements, development agreements, licenses, purchase sales agreement, and leases. He has also advised on and litigated municipal bonds, tax increment financing, property tax exemptions, and property assessment appeals. His practice includes significant experience in the energy industry. He has represented clients targeted by restrictive municipal zoning amendments.
- Furman University, 1993, B.A.
- Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, 1999, J.D., Managing Editor, Ohio State Law Journal
- Virginia Occidental
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of West Virginia
- Honorable John T. Copenhaver, Jr., U.S. District Court - Southern District of West Virginia