Casey is an associate in the San Francisco office and focuses his practice on entertainment and media and tech and data transactional matters. He is CIPP/US certified and has experience drafting and reviewing privacy policies, terms and conditions, and data processing agreements. He also supports mergers and acquisitions teams and reviews state and federal privacy laws to help determine compliance processes for clients.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, 2022, J.D., Privacy Law Certificate, with Honors, IAPP Westin Scholarship Recipient, Co-President of the Sports & Entertainment Law Society and Privacy Law Student Organization
- New York University, 2017, B.S.
- Sports Lawyers Association
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- California Lawyers Association