Jonathan is an associate in the firm’s global Entertainment and Media Industry Group, based in the London office. He has experience in a range of transactional, advisory and litigation work, including managing due diligence projects, advising on developments in data protection, copyright and audiovisual law across international jurisdictions, and defamation claims. Jonathan has undertaken secondments to leading international clients Bauer Media and GVC.
Jonathan has been recognised on a national and international level for best practice in Diversity & Inclusion over several years, including recognition from the European Diversity Awards in 2016, World Autism Awards and Queens Young Leaders Program in 2017, the UK Diversity Legal Awards in 2018, the Law Society Excellence Awards and an Oxford University Social Mobility report in 2019, and the Franco-British Council in 2020. With experience chairing external initiatives focused on disability and LGBT+ inclusion, he advises clients such as Bauer Media on diversity and inclusion strategy at the highest level, with a particular expertise in disability and neurodiversity.
- The Open University, 2018, Honorary Degree
- BPP, 2017, M.A.
- BPP, 2016, LL.B.
- King's College London, 2015, B.A.
- Selected as a Franco-British Local Leader, 2020
- Highly Commended ‘Neurodiverse Achiever of the Year’, 2020
- Winning Junior Lawyer of the Year at the Law Society Excellence Awards 2019
- Being featured on the Shaw Trust Power List, which profiles the 100 most influential disabled people in the UK, 2018 and 2019
- Winning ‘Rising Star’ at the Social Mobility Awards 2018
- Listed in the OUTstanding 2018 Future Leaders List, having also been listed in 2017
- Corporate Rising Star, British LGBT Awards 2018
- Entrepreneur of the Year, Autism Professional Awards 2017
- Campaigner of the Year, European Diversity Awards, 2016
- First Individual winner, ‘Diversity & Inclusion Award’, LexisNexis Legal Awards 2019
- Outstanding Alumni Award, Kings College London, 2019