Brian is a litigator. Recognized as a Rising Star by Southern California Super Lawyers, he defends high-profile, multi-million dollar product liability, medical device, and pharmaceutical cases throughout the country in state and federal courts. From catastrophic brain injury to cancer, regardless of the allegation he is defending, Brian is a tenacious litigator, known for his keen ability to cross examine witnesses and distill complex factual and legal issues into straightforward narratives for judges and jurors.
Brian has represented many of the nation’s most prominent companies and has defended a wide range of products, including hernia mesh, transvaginal mesh, stress urinary incontinence slings, breast implants, helmets, planes, trains, tires, and industrial equipment. Brian handles high stakes litigation in MDLs, consolidated and coordinated proceedings, class actions, and single plaintiff actions. In addition to product liability litigation, Brian also litigates False Claims Act cases and commercial disputes.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2014, J.D., Cum Laude, Senior Supervising Editor, Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly; National Finalist, Evan A. Evans Moot Court Competition; Moot Court Board Member; Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Legal Writing and Research
- University of California, Santa Barbara, 2011, B.A., History and Political Science, With Honors
- Steering Committee Member, Defense Research Institute, Young Lawyer’s Committee, 2018-present
- Associate Representative, Association of Business Trial Lawyers, Young Lawyer’s Division, 2021-present
- Co-Chair, Online Community Subcommittee, Defense Research Institute, Young Lawyer’s Committee, 2022-present
- Co-Chair, Corporate Counsel Development Subcommittee, Defense Research Institute, Young Lawyer’s Committee, 2020-2022
- Co-Chair, Discovery Strategies Subcommittee, American Bar Association Mass Torts Committee, 2019-2021
- Co-Chair, Online Education Subcommittee, Defense Research Institute, Young Lawyer’s Committee, 2019-2020
- Southern California Marketing Liaison, Defense Research Institute Annual Conference, 2019
- Vice-Chair, Online Education Subcommittee, Defense Research Institute, Young Lawyer’s Committee, 2018-2019
- Young Lawyer Liaison Chair, Defense Research Institute, Trial Tactics Committee, 2018-2019
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Récompenses et distinctions
- Featured as a Rising Star on Super Lawyers' Southern California Rising Stars List (2018, 2023)