Elizabeth is a partner in the Energy & Natural Resources Group with extensive experience in the international trade and transportation of a wide range of commodities, particularly coal, copper, iron ore, oil and oil products.
She has been ranked as a “Next Generation Partner" by Legal 500 UK in the Commodities disputes category since 2017.
Elizabeth understands the interplay between regulatory, strategic, compliance and legal issues in the commodities industry, in part because of her time on secondment to clients. She was seconded into a senior in-house role for six months in 2018, as the acting head of legal for a commodities marketing and trading business. She was previously seconded to a commodities trading house to head up the legal team responsible for the establishment of its commodities trading business in 2014, and to Morgan Stanley’s Asia commodities business in 2010.
- BPP Law School, 2007, LPC
- BPP Law School, 2006, Graduate Diploma in Law
- London School of Economics, 2005, BSc, Economics, (Hons)
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Solicitor Advocate (juridictions supérieures)
- Listed as a Next Generation Partner in The Legal 500 UK for Commodities disputes, 2020