Katie is an associate in the Insurance Recovery Group. She focuses her practice on representing policyholders in insurance coverage disputes and has worked on complex coverage issues including claims relating to business interruption loss in the COVID-19. Katie has experience in litigating both primary coverage disputes and bad faith disputes for policyholders. Katie also handles pro bono matters, including applications for asylum.
- Boston College Law School, 2022, J.D.
- University of Southern California, 2017, B.S.
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California