Liam is a senior associate at Reed Smith specializing in projects and construction.
Liam assists clients with all types of construction project advisory and dispute matters in the United Kingdom and globally.
Liam has advised owners, contractors and subcontractors on major construction projects throughout the world, including with respect to nuclear, renewables, oil and gas, healthcare, process and power plants, roads, pipelines, infrastructure, residential and commercial premises, and shipbuilding. He is well-versed with FIDIC, NEC, IChemE, JCT, and various other standard form construction contracts.
- BPP Law School, 2009, LPC
- City University London, 2006, GDL
- St. Anthony's College, Oxford, 2004, MPhil, Distinction
- Jesus College, Oxford, 2001, B.A., First Class with Honours
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- England and Wales
- Society of Construction Law
- LCIA Young International Arbitration Group
- ICC Young Arbitrators' Forum