Liam is a Senior Associate at Reed Smith in the Projects & Construction team and the Energy & Natural Resources Industry Group, specializing in construction law and international arbitration.
He has substantial experience advising owners and contractors on major power generation, oil and gas, infrastructure and shipbuilding projects around the globe, often involving complex technical and/or legal issues.
- BPP Law School, 2009, LPC
- City University London, 2006, GDL
- St. Anthony's College, Oxford, 2004, MPhil, Distinction
- Jesus College, Oxford, 2001, B.A., First Class with Honours
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- England and Wales
- Society of Construction Law
- LCIA Young International Arbitration Group
- ICC Young Arbitrators' Forum