Jess advises on a range of transactional and advisory matters in the entertainment and media industry and has experience drafting commercial agreements and consumer facing documents, conducting intellectual property related due diligence in corporate transactions and providing general commercial and regulatory advice for technology and digital media clients.
- BPP Law School, 2016, Legal Practice Course
- King's College London, 2015, LL.B.
- Queen's University, 2012, Master of International Business
- Queen's University, 2011, Bachelor of Commerce
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles