Oliver is counsel in the Global Commercial Disputes group, specialising in banking and financial services litigation and a broad range of commercial disputes. In particular, Oliver has extensive experience acting for UK and international investment and retail banks in disputes involving structured products, trade finance, derivatives, as well as general banking and regulatory issues.
- BPP Law School, 2007, LPC
- BPP Law School, 2006, GDL
- University of Cambridge, 2004, M.A.
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Listed as a Rising Star in The Legal 500 UK for Banking litigation: investment and retail, 2020-2022