Jason has over twenty years’ experience advising on a wide range of structured finance transactions with particular emphasis on commercial real estate and derivatives based transactions. Jason acts for both lenders and sponsors on commercial mortgage lending transactions as well as for arrangers, investors, servicers and rating agencies in relation to various types of securitisation transactions including commercial mortgage backed securitisations, synthetic securitisations and non-performing loan portfolio transactions. Jason also advises on derivatives trading and clearing agreements as well as repos and securities lending agreements, with a particular focus on buy-side clients.
- College of Law, Guildford, Legal Practice Course
- University of Exeter, B.A., History, Hons.
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
Récompenses et distinctions
- Ranked in Chambers UK for London Capital Markets: Securitisation, 2022-2023
- Ranked in Chambers Global for UK Capital Markets: Securitisation, 2022-2023