Akshay is an associate in the Global Commercial Disputes group, in the London office of Reed Smith.
Akshay has experience in a wide range of contentious matters conducted in the English High Court. In particular, Akshay has experience in financial and regulatory crime-related disputes (including SFO and FCA investigations) and commercial litigation.
- Durham University, 2015, LL.B.
- BPP, 2016, LPC
- King's College London, 2017, M.A.
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- All Senior Courts of England and Wales
- Solicitors Regulation Authority