Cristina is a partner in our San Francisco office, whose practice is specifically focused on representing corporate policyholders in disputes against their insurance companies. Cristina’s practice includes all aspects of disputes with insurers – including evaluating, litigating and settling claims. Cristina has represented policyholders in disputes involving a variety of insurance policies, including property, products liability, general liability, cyberliability, directors & officers, errors & omissions, professional liability and employment practices liability, to name a few.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, 1995, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, 1989, B.A.
- All State and Federal Courts - California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court - Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Western District of North Carolina
- State Bar of California
- San Francisco Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
Récompenses et distinctions
- Named a winner in the Law Firm Thought Leadership category in Corporate Counsel’s Women, Influence and Power in Law Awards (2022)
In The Press
- 30 January 2023 "Software’s ‘intangible’ nature raises insurance concerns in court ruling" SC Media
- 5 August 2016 "Driverless Cars Will Fuel Surge In Product Liability Coverage" Law360