Increased M&A activity in recent years, followed by a worldwide financial downturn in 2022, has led to a significant number of post-M&A fraud disputes.
- Intersect by Lexus
Gate Village 7, DIFC, Dubai
- 21 February 2023, 4:00 PM ARBST
- 21 February 2023, 7:00 PM ARBST
- More Information:
- Protecting your organisation from fraud in corporate deals
If you are planning an M&A transaction, recently completed an acquisition, or are uncovering suspicious irregularities, join Reed Smith’s corporate and corporate disputes lawyers, and Alvarez & Marsal, specialists in turnaround, transaction advisory and forensic accounting, for a seminar which will provide both legal and forensic solutions.
Join us to hear the panel’s views on, amongst other things:
- Risk of corporate fraud during uncertain times
- Pre-emptive mitigation strategies during M&A transactions
- Addressing risks in M&A due diligence
- Key legal protections in M&A agreements
- Uncovering post-deal irregularities and managing related dispute risks
- Investigating irregularities post-deal completion
- Strategy considerations to resolve your M&A fraud dispute