Robert is a leading lawyer in our global financial regulatory team and co-leads our Financial Markets and Regulatory team. His practice covers domestic and international financial services. He specialises in litigation, regulatory enforcement defence work, general regulatory and compliance advice in the securities, derivatives, commodity and foreign exchange markets. Robert is known for distilling complex financial regulation into clear and helpful advice and he has extensive experience defending both large financial institutions and individuals in regulatory proceedings involving the FCA, PRA, Ofgem (REMIT), SFO, NCA, DOJ, FRB, SEC, FINRA, CFTC and NFA.
- University of Cambridge, Sidney Sussex College, 1985, 法学硕士
- University of Cambridge, Sidney Sussex College, 1984, Evan Lewis Thomas Scholarship
- Victoria University, New Zealand, 1984, 法学硕士
- Victoria University, New Zealand, 1981, 法学学士, Hons
- 新西兰惠灵顿维多利亚大学, 1978, Sweet & Maxwell Prize in the law of Contract