Peter represents clients in all major aspects of transactional real estate law, including property acquisition and disposition, land use and development, leasing, portfolio leasing and subleasing, real estate finance and real estate brokerage matters. His clients have included large global retailers, professional sports franchises, hotel and restaurant developers, major industrial and manufacturing businesses, software and information technology companies, entities engaged in commercial transportation and waste disposal, and owners of retail and other properties.
- 埃默里大学法学院, 1997, 法学博士, with honors
- University of Michigan, 1993, 学士, with honors
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association – Member, Real Estate Section and Arts and the Law Committee
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association – Member, Real Estate and Business Law Sections
- United Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh – Member, Young Leadership Cabinet