Danielle is an associate in the Global Corporate group and focuses her practice on a wide range of corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions and general corporate counselling in a variety of industries.
- 美国乔治城大学法学院, 2018, 法学博士, Editor-in-Chief, Georgetown Journal of International Law, Robert J. and Barbara A. Phelan Scholarship
- University of Pittsburgh, 2015, 理学学士, Economics, summa cum laude, McKay Award for Economics (2015)
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny Bar Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Mentor
- Georgetown University Law Center Alumni Interview Program Volunteer
- Crisis Center North, Planning Committee