The rapid development and convergence of information analytics and technology have created tremendous opportunities in health care. A significant part of these 21st century advancements, utilization of wireless medical devices, has seen tremendous growth in the past decade. The blistering rate of development in this area has caused federal regulators to pay particular attention to use of these devices.
While regulators struggle to keep up with advancements in technology, it is important for those utilizing wireless medical devices as part of their business, like you, to understand existing and proposed regulatory requirements and restrictions.
Veranstaltungsart: CLE / CPD, Webinar
- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 27 September 2017, 12:00 PM EDT
- Enddatum / -uhrzeit:
- 27 September 2017, 1:00 PM EDT
- Click here to view the webinar.
You are cordially invited to join us for this CLE webinar. Topics will include:
- Wireless spectrum usage for wireless medical devices
- Privacy and data security concerns for wireless medical devices
- Legal risk and protections to consider when deploying wireless medical devices