Join us for our fifth annual Indonesia review in association with Vriens & Partners. The theme of this year's review is the regulatory and legal climate of the Widodo administration. Key topics to be covered will include infrastructure, human capital, prioritisation of state-owned enterprises and navigating the bureaucracy.
- Reed Smith's Singapore Office, 10 Collyer Quay #06-01 Ocean Financial Centre 049315
- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 18 January 2018, 8:00 AM CST
- Enddatum / -uhrzeit:
- 18 January 2018, 9:30 AM CST
- Register for this event here.
- Hans Vriens, Managing Partner, Vriens & Partners
- Chloe Martinez-Goldberg, Managing Director, Vriens & Partners
- Matt Gorman, Partner, Reed Smith
- Bree Miechel, Partner, Reed Smith
- Gerald Licnachan, Counsel, Reed Smith
- 8.00am - Registration
- 8.30am - 9.30am - Presentation and Q&A