The 4th annual ACC Legal Operations conference offers members a unique opportunity to learn about the latest trends and advancements in a peer-rich environment, while also collaborating to address shared issues and opportunities.
What to Expect
- advanced, interactive sessions and a pre-conference boot camp to get newbies in shape
- shark tank sessions to check out emerging, AI-driven technologies
- workshops, instruction and expert-led roundtables
- Interest Group meetings to connect with like-minded peers
- abundance of networking opportunities
Who Should Attend
- Members of ACC Legal Operations - leaders of corporate legal department operations, including those who run outside counsel and/or vendor management, finance, project and technology management.
Join Reed Smith's Director of Practice Innovation, David Pulice, for his panel entitled "Knowledge Management - Beyond Technology Solutions (a.k.a. Back to the Future)." Knowledge Management can be defined as the “coordination and exploitation of organizational knowledge resources in order to create benefit and competitive advantage.” (Peter Drucker) Technology plays an ever-growing role in Knowledge Management, providing a means and a process to retain, store, coordinate, update and share best-practice information – the “know-what” of the Knowledge Management concept. Capturing the “know-how” is a more complex task. A panel of three senior legal department managers, from small (<10) to large (>25) departments, together with a moderator, will lead this roundtable discussion. The panel members will briefly describe their departments’ Knowledge Management initiatives, goals and technologies. The primary focus of their discussion, however, will highlight the indispensable roles that mentors, subject matter experts, training, coaching, succession planning, cross-disciplinary teaming and other non-technology sharing techniques play in successful, value-adding Knowledge Management programs.
For more information, or to register, visit acc.com.