- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 9 July 2020, 12:00 PM BST
- Enddatum / -uhrzeit:
- 9 July 2020, 2:00 PM BST
- Virtual: GAR Live Construction Disputes
Paris-based partner Peter Rosher will, for the third year running, co-chair the event, this year taking place in a virtual format. Counsel, arbitrators, experts, and contract managers will explore how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected the construction disputes market. Singapore-based international arbitration partner Dan Perera will also present in a panel discussion on the consequences of the global pandemic for contractual allocations of risk and traditional legal principles. The questions covered will include:
- How have construction projects been impacted in the panel members’ jurisdictions, and how are the legislators, courts, and tribunals responding?
- Are employers and contractors working together proactively to minimize COVID-19 conflicts, or will a second wave of COVID-19-based claims be unleashed in the coming months?
- What COVID-19 issues are being referred to dispute boards, and how are they being resolved?
For the full agenda, please visit gar.live/construction2020.