- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 29 June 2021, 12:00 PM EDT
- Enddatum / -uhrzeit:
- 29 June 2021, 1:30 PM EDT
This remote program will be hosted on the Zoom platform. You will receive access information from D.C. Bar Communities staff the afternoon prior to the program. The Zoom access information should not be shared with other, as registration is required.
This is an "Off the Record" program. Remarks made during “Off the Record” programs may not be used for publication.
Sponsored by: Derivatives and Futures Law Committee of the D.C. Bar Corporation, Finance and Securities Law Community and D.C. Bar Arts, Entertainment, Media and Sports Law Community
Related Community of Interest: D.C. Bar Law Student Community
- David E. Aron, Special Counsel, CFTC
- Andrew Bernstein, Senior Special Counsel, SEC
- Behnam Dayanim, Partner, Paul Hastings LLP
- John T. Holden, Assistant Professor of Legal Studies, Oklahoma State University
- Peter Malyshev, Partner, Reed Smith (Moderator)