- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 21 January 2022
- ITA-IEL-ICC Joint Conference on International Energy Arbitration
Will’s session is as follows:
Ethically challenged? This panel will consider the increasing prevalence of challenges to arbitrators in both investor-state and contractual disputes. The panel will cast its eye over recent developments in this area and consider the future approach to this issue in both contexts including questions such as: What is being done to combat tactical challenges? How successful are attempts to further regulate in this area likely to be?
The panel comprises:
- Claudia Salomon, President, ICC International Court of Arbitration, Paris
- Doak Bishop, King & Spalding, Houston
- Prof. Loukas Mistelis, Queen Mary University, London
- Gonzalo Flores, Deputy Secretary-General of the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), Washington, D.C.
Details of the conference can be found at cailaw.org/ita-iel-icc-conference