Veranstaltungsart: Seminar, CLE / CPD
- 101 2nd St suite 1800, 2nd St, San Francisco CA 94105
- Startdatum / -uhrzeit:
- 13 April 2023, 5:00 PM PDT
- Enddatum / -uhrzeit:
- 13 April 2023, 7:00 PM PDT
- More Information:
- Creativity in the Age of AI
eAs generative AI tools become ubiquitous, many questions arise:
- How will AI tools affect creativity?
- Will AI tools make artists more creative?
- Do arts co-created with generative AI tools qualify as original?
- What works deserve the benefit of copyright protection?
Join the panel of artists, creators and leading intellectual property experts to discuss these fascinating topics:
- Davey Whitcraft, AI artist
- Ashley Greenwald, Interior Designer, Huntsman AG
- Katrina Kershner, Property Attorney, Reed Smith
- Max Sills, General Counsel, Midjourney
Moderator: Paul Jurcys, Co-Founder, Prifina