Chris is a partner in Reed Smith’s Energy and Natural Resources Group and co-leads our Financial Markets and Regulatory team. With 20 years' experience of financial regulatory advisory practice, Chris is a recognised expert in futures and options and commodity trading.
- Ranked in Chambers UK for Commodities: Derivatives & Energy Trading: Band 1, 2022
- Ranked in Band 1, Chambers UK for UK-wide Commodities: Derivatives & Energy Trading, 2020-2022
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in the United Kingdom for Commodities, 2009-2022. Chris was also named Lawyer of the Year for Commodities, 2022
- Listed as a Leading Lawyer in The Legal 500 UK for Derivatives (including commodities), 2020-2022
- Listed as Highly Regarded in IFLR1000 Global for UK Financial services regulatory: Non-contentious, 2020-2022