Anthony is a passionate advocate of policyholders and assisting them in solving their insurance coverage issues. As a member of the Insurance Coverage Group, Anthony serves a wide array of clients ranging from banking and financial institutions to religious organizations. He provides policy review, coverage analysis, counselling and dispute resolution services on a variety of insurance policies, with special emphasis on general liability, directors & officers, errors and omissions (professional liability), commercial property, mortgage, and fine arts policies.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2012, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School, 2012, Certificate in Business and Public Policy
- University of Pennsylvania, 1998, B.A., Computer Science
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- Selected for inclusion in the New York Metro Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Insurance Coverage, 2020-2022. The New York Metro Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at superlawyers.com. No aspect of the above advertisements have been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- 2011 Pro Bono Volunteer of the Year for Penn Housing Rights Project
- 2012 Pro Bono Volunteer of the Year for Penn Employment Advocacy Project
In the News
- 20 October 2021 “Amtrak Sues For Post-Sandy Tunnel Reconstruction Coverage” Law360