Louis Curcio has experience in a broad range of bankruptcy and creditors’ rights matters, representing both creditors and debtors in a number of jurisdictions. A significant portion of his practice focuses on representing lenders in commercial real estate foreclosures, workouts and related bankruptcies, Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) foreclosures, termination of repurchase and warehouse lending agreements, and lender liability defense.
- St. John's University School of Law, 2001, J.D., cum laude
- Michigan State University, 1998, BA (Hons), cum laude
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Central District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York