Ian has more than 30 years of experience advising on company law (both public and private), banking, mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance. He is particularly experienced in the area of trans-national corporate and other complex financial transactions - including acquisition finance.
- University of Oxford, 1975, BCL
- University of Southampton, 1973, LLB
- England und Wales
- Member of the American Bar Association’s Negotiated Acquisitions Committee
- Serves on the Board of Trustees of Norwood, a leading UK charity supporting people with learning disabilities and children and families in need
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in the United Kingdom for Insurance Law, 2020