Pierre-Céols is a member of our Paris office’s litigation team. He has deep experience working on complex matters involving civil, commercial and criminal disputes. Pierre-Céols has advised a wide range of French and international clients in various industries, including construction, aeronautics, banking, energy, consumer goods, tech and health care.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2013, LL.M., General studies
- University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2011, Master II, Business Law and Economy
- University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2010, Maitrise en Droit
- Köln, 2008, LL.M., German law, cum laude
- Société de législation comparée (Society of Comparative Law)