Justin is a member of the Global Commercial Disputes Group, and focuses his practice on business dispute resolution. He represents clients in breach of contract matters, breach of fiduciary duty matters, inspection of books and records matters, and arbitration. He has litigated disputes throughout Delaware courts, including the Delaware Supreme Court, Court of Chancery, Superior Court, and District Court for the District of Delaware.
- Widener University School of Law, 2015, J.D., Herman V. Belk Memorial Award, Pro Bono Distinction Award, Widener Law Merit Scholar, Widener Law Academic Scholarship, cum laude, Transactional Law Honor Society president (2014-2015), Delaware Journal of Corporate Law manuscript editor
- Rutgers University, 2012, B.A., summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court - District of Delaware
- Honorable Richard R. Cooch, Superior Court - Delaware, 1 September 2015 to 30 May 2016
- Honorable Thomas L. Ambro, Court of Appeals - Third Circuit