Amani is an associate in the Transportation and International Trade Group of Reed Smith Paris office.
She acts as counsel in arbitration proceedings and commercial disputes. She also acts in post-arbitration proceedings before French courts.
- Paris Bar School, 2021, CAPA
- University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2019, Dr. jur., Law, Private International Law
- University of Paris VIII, 2013, Master 2, Comparative Law
- University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2012, Master 2, International Law of Arab countries
- ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF)