Matthew is a Health Policy Analyst in our Life Sciences Health Industry Group. Drawing on nearly a decade of experience at Bloomberg Law – where he served as the Practice Lead for their Health Care Group – along with a background as a practicing lawyer and law clerk, Matt monitors federal and state policy developments coming out of CMS, OIG, HHS, FDA and other federal and state agencies.
- Rutgers School of Law, 2009, J.D.
- St. John's College, 2001, M.A., Liberal Arts
- University of Notre Dame, 1998, B.A., Government and International Relations
- American Health Lawyers Association
- D.C. Bar (Member of Health Law; Corporate Finance & Securities Law; and Administrative & Agency Practice Communities)
- Honorable Jack M. Sabatino, State Superior Court - New Jersey, Appellate Division