Doni is an associate in the Reed Smith’s Intellectual Property Group. Her practice primarily focuses on all aspects of trademark prosecution and litigation. Doni has experience counseling clients on all stages of trademark prosecution, including performing and analyzing trademark clearance searches and drafting clearance opinion letters, devising trademark descriptions, preparing and filing trademark applications and related maintenance filings before the USPTO. She also assists clients with developing, managing, and prosecuting domestic and international trademark portfolios and effectuating targeted enforcement and policing strategies for brand protection, including leading anti-counterfeiting efforts on a global scale. Doni’s experience also includes handling trademark litigation in both federal court and before the TTAB, and encompasses copyright work and transactional work, including negotiating, drafting, and reviewing intellectual property agreements.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, 2015, J.D., Law Technology and the Arts
- Rochester Institute of Technology, 2012, B.S., New media publishing
- Northern District of Illinois
- Committee Chair, Chicago Women in IP (ChiWIP)
- Vice-Chair of Trademarks and Anticounterfeiting Committee, Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago (IPLAC)
- Member, International Trademark Association
- Selected to the Illinois Super Lawyers list for Intellectual Property, 2023