Bob is an experienced trial lawyer who previously served as the Chair of the Firm's Commercial Litigation Practice Group and Co-Chair of the Product Liability group when Reed Smith was recognized by the American Lawyer as Product Liability firm of the year. For more than three decades he has represented manufacturers in class action and individual product liability and consumer protection lawsuits throughout the United States. He regularly counsels manufacturers on recall issues and multi-disciplinary strategies for navigating through recalls and civil consumer protection and product liability lawsuits at the same time.
- John Marshall Law School, 1989, J.D., Magna Cum Laude, Editor, The John Marshall Law Review
- Lewis University, 1986, B.A.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Central District of Illinois
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Chicago Bar Association