Kunle is an associate in the Houston office and a member of the Energy & Natural Resources group. He represents clients in commodity and derivative transactions, with a focus on energy transactions. His experience includes advising on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, oil and gas, and complex real estate transactions.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2020, LL.M.
- Nigerian Law School, 2014, BL
- University of East Anglia, 2011, LL.B.
- New York
- Federal Republic of Nigeria
- *Nicht in Texas zugelassen