Greg is a partner in Reed Smith’s Hong Kong office. His practice focuses primarily on securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments and corporate advisory work in Greater China. Greg has strong capital markets experience, including Hong Kong and U.S. IPOs, high-yield, convertible bond and global depositary receipt offerings, as well as block trade. He also regularly represents his clients on U.S. and Hong Kong public M&A transactions and private equity investments and advises companies listed in Hong Kong or the U.S. on compliance matters.
- University of Maine School of Law, 2000, J.D.
- University of British Columbia, Canada, 1996, LL.M.
- Fudan University, 1988, LL.M.
- Fudan University, 1985, LL.B.
- New York
- Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong